Here are the show notes for this episode.
If you like you can also read along with the archived live chat.
- That was Frank Zappa on Larry King Live, circa 1985.
- Zomg, Justin Bieber actually has a penis!
- The Geistman rightfully asks: “Why isn’t YouTube Canadian?”
- Mobilicity’s 2011 holiday promo. U jelly?
- Shit’s a bit expensive, don’t ya think?
- Speaking of expensive, Rogers is at it again. And again.
Tired Old Media
- Rogers pick-and-pay. Sounds ghey.
- 2112 would have made more sense, no?
- Smash yer guitar, Pete… and shut the fuck up.
- JesusWeen? Srsly?
- Trendspotting: The C-11 apologist.
- The CRTC’s latest attempt at being useful.
- Buh-bye, Public Eye.
- Take Angry Birds with you? Please?
- Speaking of Finns, here’s Nokia’s latest due diligence fail.
- Spielberg talks MacGuffins on JoBlo, yo.
- Prince plays to the nostalgia crowd.
- Pass those caffeinated meat sticks on — plenty to go ’round, boys…
- Wait for it…
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss158.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.