Here are the show notes for this episode.
If you like you can also read along with the archived live chat.
- A quick chat with our special guest, Justin Beach.
- Don’t forget to sign that petition — whether you live in fair Tronno or not!
- We’ve a feeling Mr. Marco might have a thing or two to say about his absence from the show, and we’re gonna give him some time to do that right here.
- Shane will also weigh in on the subject, based on this.
Tired Old Media
- Well, fucking duh…
- Free music? What a radical idea.
- Hollywood hears you (not really).
- Get ready for Farmville, the movie.
- CRTC: No regulation for you!
- Netflix strikes a deal with AMC for some reason.
- Qwikster is dead. What was Qwikster again…?
- Steve Jobs the terrorist. Told ya it was a cult!
- And now that I’ve totally undermined Mike, let’s all give an ear as he shares his thoughts on Apple’s latest terrorist OS.
- I hate you and there’s little you can do about it because the hate speech laws in Canada are really vague. All yours, Shane…
- Canada urged to arrest George Dubya. Like that’ll happen.
- JoBlo’s back. Huzzah!
- So are these cocksuckers, unfortunately.
- The Simpsons is cool again. Don’t blink or you’ll miss it.
- I blame Birley for this…
- Pooched from a recent episode of Linux Outlaws, here’s a sad tale of music industry disillusion — CiderBeardJoe with his track, Lies.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss155.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.