Here are the show notes for this episode. If you like you can also play along with the archived live chat.
- That was Wil Wheaton talking about how Hollywood brought piracy unto itself. See it on the YouTubes here.
- Google buys Motorola, jumps shark.
- China, North Korea trade high-fives over Internet clampdowns in the West.
- Textbook torrent-maker talks about testicles.
- I’m so gonna upvote this…
- Canadian Court paves the way for taxation and seizure of your domain name.
- Yeah, because what the CFC really needs is more money.
Tired Old Media
- This Hour (of your life) Has 22 Minutes (less).
- CBC sucks donkey dicks anyways, amirite?
- Good for Bruce, bad for everyone else?
- Facebook helps itself to your mobile phone’s address book.
- Comunity designs? That sounds great! Too bad it isn’t.
- The five levels of ISP evil.
- WIND Mobile lights up Kitchener-Waterloo.
- How to pay for streaming music on your phone. And how not to.
- From the obvious department: Charges recommended in Whistler sled dog massacre.
- CBC gets more time to switch to DTV.
- Super Wi-Fi? Sounds expensive.
- Only in Canada, fruit stand deemed “too successful”, forced to close.
- Anth’s JoBlo link of the week. And another. And a third.
- Why we need openly gay muppets… I thought we already had them?
- Everyone say hi to Alexa Clark. Do it!
- From Arts & Crafts Records we’ve got Zeus, with their track “Marching Through Your Head”.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss147.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured on irc.zeronode.net.