Canada’s Broken Innernetz
- But if it’s banned then where will Canadians watch cats playing pianos?
- So THIS is why Shaw’s not worried about Netflix… (this additional link via @victriviaqueen)
- Canada’s Marshall is back. And now that he’s dead, he’s revered.
- We sure are glad you did write this, Jesse.
- Better late than never? Not if you’re a Canadian using the internet. Great work, Konrad!
- Spotify launches in the US, leaving Canada out in the cold yet again, right? Not so fast…
- We should be talking up the CanCon television we make. Cuz it’s not as if we make any other kind, right? (via @alexblackie)
- After months of preparation, the cat is out of the bag…
- The biggest patent pending of all time? Or is it not pending anymore?
- A developing story about app developers that may end up with no development at all… (via @openattitude)
- A look at Google+ from within “The Circle of Trust”.
- Turns out Google does have a spine, and it’s Google+…
- But Anonymous may find a way to break that spine…especially since Google isn’t playing nice with ’em.
The Outer RIM
- Extra! Extra! Newspapers don’t like things in black and white, especially when it comes to Google. (via @victriviaqueen)
- MO’ BIEBER!!!
- Cash and Carry: Killer cab seized by cops
- Mobilicity performs stunts for Canadian mobile users. (via @acurrie)
- I am Spartacus. Again. And again. And again.
- Until it comes in thumb drive form, here’s what a zettabyte looks like (via @x96design)
- Ra Ra Riot – Ghost Under Rocks
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss143.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured at zeronode.irc.net.
- Next week: The Return of The Currie (I wonder how many “notes” he has for us…)
- To submit story ideas for next week’s show use the hashtag #dys144.