- Punk-ass kid arrested for uploading videos to YouTube. On his own time.
- Waitamminit, doesn’t this make us consultants?
- Prime Minister Harper is still alive. Damn.
- Now THAT’S activism!
- The United Nations weighs in on file sharing.
- Federal departments are hoarding our copyrights!
- Creative Commons is finally available for YouTube. (Vimeo’s still better…)
- Fortunately, raising my middle finger hasn’t been patented. Yet.
Tired Old Media
- I can has better newspaperz?
- Lady Gaga is steadily growing on us.
- So people still go to movie theatres, huh…?
- Happy IPv6 Day! Do you see a difference? I don’t see a difference…
- Thank you, Google. Die old browsers, DIE!
- For the greater good, Currie does a live walk-through of (sigh) Justin Beiber Linux.
- iMessage to kill SMS? Yeah, not so much…
- iCloud, on the other hand, is perfect for iClods.
- This post-PC era is a myth, anyway. Simon Sage sez so…
- WIND Mobile to keep blowing — wait, that didn’t come out right…
- BlackBerry is still the top Canadian smartphone OS.
- How to thwart Facebook’s latest privacy fail.
- Now that’s NOT activism!
- Nintendo stock down 5% on TSE. Wii U Wii U Wii U!!!
- Have superhero movies jumped the Aquaman? What does that even mean?
- Howzabout a little nerdcore this week? Here’s Southside with their track “Get Down“.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss137.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured at zeronode.irc.net.
- The live chat for this episode has been archived here.