- OpenMedia.ca’s plan for Canada’s digital future.
- Zomg, AGENDA-GASM!!1!
- Shaw actually listening to customers? That doesn’t sound right…
- Consultations, referendums… What did we elect you people for?
- Whatever happened to Canada’s other two tech gurus?
- EFF co-founder enters e-G8 lion’s den, rips into lions.
- Activists hold their own impromptu press conference at the event.
- ACTA finalized and ready for signing. Yay.
Tired Old Media
- Top 4 reasons why medical doctors won’t miss Oprah.
- Canadian TV networks zzzz — sorry, I nodded off there…
- Hollywood starts to worry as 3D fizzles — but inbound from Hong Kong is a skin flick that sizzles!
- Be excellent to each other. That goes for you too, people who make tweed jackets…
- American ISPs don’t like Netflix either.
- What the hell is going on with OpenOffice?
- Linus announces Linux 3.0, cites personal issues with too many decimal places.
- But Apple’s cloud is magical…
- Oh no you dih’int [snap snap]… Samsung demands to see unreleased iPhone 5 and iPad 3.
- WhatsApp with this bullshit?
- Vardy will defend his favourite $10 mail app. And lose.
- Von Finckenstein in Toronto for telecom circle-jerk.
- TaxiNow launches in Vancouver, puts you directly in touch with nearest cab — no dispatcher required.
- Android game emulators pulled from Market.
- 3-year wireless contracts now illegal in UK, still the norm in Canada.
- Headstones 2.0 cross the pond from Japan to Seattle.
- Scientists grow brain in a dish. Looks like a doughnut.
- Cleaning up Japan’s radioactive mess with blue goo.
- No Agenda’s brilliant but only half-realized funding scam.
- The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo can has trailer — oh wait, it’s no longer available.
- Get an ICBM with your name on it for next to nothing.
- 105 Zellers stores Target-ed — does anyone even care?
- Fuck Gary Bettman, just bring our boys home already.
- Rob Szabo and his track, “A Side Of Me”.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss136.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured at zeronode.irc.net.
- The live chat for this episode has been archived here.